I started thinking about this post entry. What subject should I cover? In the previous few posts I've started writing with a season theme: summer, fall or winter. I just realized that we've got this blog for 6 or 7 months up and running. This time I want to start with something different. The question comes to my mind. What's up, dear reader? I know you are there. I know you're reading this. I can't say I can hear your breath, but I can see your browser activity. I've checked a HTTP log file, clever me :)
We have covered a few different topics in our blog. The first on is obvious, is about OneWebSQL itself:
- OneWebSQL is Not So Young
- OneWebSQL and Maven 1.x
- OneWebSQL Team at JDD 2012
- OneWebSQL Tips: Seeing is Believing
- How to Quickly Start Using OneWebSQL
- How to Manage DAOs in a Real System
Agnieszka wrote a series of articles about SQL called "SQL Course". Her didactic ability to share the knowledge makes me jealous:
- SQL Course - Part 1. Introduction
- SQL Course - Part 2. Environment
- SQL Course - Part 3. Selecting All Rows
- SQL Course - Part 4. Selecting in SELECT queries
- SQL Course - Part 5. On Nothing
She has also written about the dark corners of Java language. These posts make me more jealous:
- How to Crash Your IDE Using Java Wildcards
- How to Succeed When Decorating a Tree
- How to Implement the equals() Method
- How to Handle Exceptions in JDBC
I wrote something myself, of course. I shared with you something from my experience:
- Maintenance - the Bitter side of Life
- How to Balance in a Non-Orthogonal World
- Power vs Control
- For or Against the Nature of Things
- Don't gloss over the database!
- SQL - Do I Really Need It?
I'm probably missing something. That's OK. This post is not a blog front page. I just wanted to show you the topics.
Let's go back to the main thought. What about you? What is your opinion about this blog, about our product, about our color theme, about a our fan page on Facebook, about our tweets. Give me a sign, even if you hate that orange :D.